I principali settori incentivati vanno dall’efficienza energetica all’Ict, fino al rilancio del Made in Italy e alle nanotecnologie. L’innovazione è il filo rosso che lega bandi, iniziative e concorsi promossi sia da enti privati che pubblici. Dalle startup nascenti in cerca di formazione alle pmi che vogliono rinnovare i propri modelli di business, dalle nuove tecnologie fino alle imprese sociali, abbiamo selezionato alcune occasioni da tenere d’occhio. Eccole in ordine di scadenza.
L’articolo continua su: http://www.energiesensibili.it/it/innovazione-ecco-i-bandi-scadenza-startup-e-pmi/
The IV Interreg is starting, and will be presented on 2-3 december in Bologna. On the Issuu website is possible to read some reports about the major issues of the 2014-2020 program. On the top you can read the report about Creative Industries.
Regional Council of Shkodra intends to award a service contract for “Evaluation activity” for NEXT Project in Shkodra with financial assistance from the IPA Adriatic CBC Programme 2007-2013. The contract notice is available from http://www.qarkushkoder.gov.al/
The deadline for submission of applications is 25 August 2014 (11:00), local time.
Date of publication in the website of the institution: 25 July 2014
The EU Commission did publish a very useful paper to understand how does work the financing innovation and competitiveness enhancing projects with Horizon 2020 and ESIF (European Structural and Investment Funds).
Obviously, it’ no allowed the double financing: same cost financed twice by any budget. Instead synergies, that’s joint coordinated efforts to achieve greater impact and efficiency, are allowed not only combining ESIF and Horizon funds money in the same project.
Synergies can be achieved through:
The EU document is downloadable here: Horizon porsynergies_en
- bringing together Horizon and ESIF money in the same project (a single action or a group of coordinated actions;
- successive projects that build on each other;
- parallel projects that complement each other
- ESIF programmes could also be designed and implemented to take up heigh quality project proposals from Horizon 2020 or other centrally managed programmes, for which there is not enough budget available in the respective programmes.
More details are available at: https://www.innovation-procurement.org/home/?no_cache=1
Marche Region promotes IPP with InnovAge Project: http://www.innovage-project.eu/
Considering the mentioned objectives of the project, from 2nd to 4th of April 2014 was held National conference “Education, science and business-Joint potentials” at University of Donja Gorica and Hotel Maestral in join organization of Faculty for information system and technologies and Chamber of Economy of Montenegro, two national partners on NEXT project.
National conference “Education, science and business-Joint potentials” was part of work package 2, Communication and Dissemination; measure 2.2; activity: organization and management of local actions in accordance with the Communication plan.
Main aims of these conference are compatible with general and specific objectvies of project customized for Montenegro:
1. Presentation of NEXT project to business and research sector and disemination of information between these two sectors;
2. Identification of potential stakeholders in business and research sector in Montenegro;
3. Detection of problems in business and research sector related for inovation;
4. Recommendations for improvement sectors of development an research in business and research institutions;
5. Networking between bussines and research institutions;
6. Promotion of investment opportunities;
7. Presentation of future activities on project: work shops and roundtables, participation in the International Stock of Entrepreneurial Ideas and Day of Research.