- IDEA Lab- Project financed through Life Long Learning programming funds
- SIVA – project financed through SEE program
- Empowered Women – Richer Society- Project financed by American Embassy in Montenegro
- Entrepreneurship Endeavors – Project financed by American Embassy in Montenegro
Period of implementation: 2014-2020
Total programme budget: EUR 2.30 billion in current prices
- Improve the framework conditions to make for the competitiveness and sustainability of Union enterprises including in the tourism sector
- Encouraging an entrepreneurial culture and promoting the creation and growth of SMEs.
- Improving access to finance for SMEs in the form of equity and debt
- Improving access to markets inside the Union and globally
- Specific objective No 1: Actions to improve the framework conditions for the competitiveness and sustainability of Union enterprises (384.4 million EUR)
- Specific objective No 2: Actions to promote entrepreneurship (86.8 million EUR)
- Specific objective No 3: Actions to improve access to finance for SMEs (1.4 billion EUR)
- Specific objective No 4: Actions to improve access to markets (535, 6 million EUR)
SME INSTRUMENTPeriod of implementation: 2014-2020 Total Programme Budget: 2.8 billion € Link: http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/sme-instrument-0
Horizon 2020 is supporting Innovative Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) through a new dedicated SME instrument. SMEs can form collaborations according to their needs, including for subcontracting research and development work to apply for funding and support. In total, more than € 2.8 billion will be allocated for the SME instrument from 2014 to 2020, at least 7% of the total budget of the Societal Challenges and Leading and Enabling Technologies (LEIT) blocks of Horizon2020.
The aim of the SME Instrument is to fill the gaps in funding for early-stage, Research and Innovation SMEs and accelerating the exploitation of innovations. Projects will be selected through a bottom-up approach within a given societal challenge or enabling technology of H2020. They must be of clear interest and benefit to SMEs and have a clear European dimension.