- From the ivory tower to the Entrepreneurial University – 4th NOVEMBER 2014, 6 PM CET
- University Rankings, the Triple Helix Model and Webometrics: Opening Pandora’s Box – 20th FEBRUARY 2015
- Critical success factors in University-Industry partnership – APRIL 2015
- Academic freedom and proprietary knowledge – JUNE 2015
- Developing innovation ecosystems in the Triple Helix context – SEPTEMBER 2015
- Coming soon
The Agency for Rural Development of Istria, Pazin is a limited company 100% owned by the County of Istria, and works closely with all county authorities and businesses, especially with the Department of Agriculture of the County of Istria, on joint projects especially for linking the public and private sectors, and projects that build the public infrastructure for the rural areas of the county. AZRRI was the first agency of this kind in Croatia with a specific purpose to coordinate production-wise activities into rural areas of Istria.
The Mini-conference: “Science meets Economy” was held on May 6th, 2014 in Zagreb. There were more than 250 participants present: many different ministry representatives, science and economic experts, directors of national and regional companies as well as small and medium entrepreneurs.