05 May2014CEED is a scientific and research institution founded to foster economic development through entrepreneurship. The mission of the Center is that through its programs, projects and efforts promote and effectively implement the idea of free markets in Montenegro, entrepreneurship, to strengthen the role of private property in an open and democratic society and the rule of law. For more than fifteen years of its existence, CEED has participated in important programs and projects, which have resulted in the improvement of the business environment in Montenegro and policy-making on the basis of objective and accurate analysis.
- informal education in the field of business and entrepreneurial skills,
- providing consultant services in business, human resources development, small and medium companies development and
- providing financial support to young people who want to start their own business or to develop the existing one (microcredit line)
- Analysis of the current situation of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Provide advice to citizens on the occasion of the structure and business registration.
- Providing information on legislation.
- Business plans.
- Preparation of investment projects.
- Feasibility studies .
- Making development projects .
- Making special studies to order.
- Statistical monitoring of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Royal Capital of Cetinje.
- Help in marketing , Management, organization, mediation between SMEs and consulting agencies, and other relevant and practical information.
- Business correspondence , translation , logistics and other support.
- Research development potential of Cetinje.
- Making contact with foreign investors.
- Participation in the formation of business incubators.
- Preparation of training programs for entrepreneurs in specific areas.
- Informing citizens and entrepreneurs in the field of energy efficiency.
- Informing citizens about credit lines and access to banks.
29 Apr2014Benefits of startup entrepreneurship, among other things,are:
- speed to market,
- stimulating the state’s economy,
- business success and profit.
On 13-14 June, in Trieste, will be held the forth edition of State of the Net (SotN) (http://bit.ly/1ga2FBz). The meeting is a web-dedicated conference that tries to capture the state of art of the internet in Italy and worldwide, focusing on its impact on our society. On June 12, The Area Science Park that hosts the conference organizes a brokerage event ICT4inclusion (http://bit.ly/1dcEr9j), addressed to SMEs, manufacturing companies, R&D centres, universities, professionals working in the ICT sector willing to network at a local, national and international level.