- Showcase the approach to entrepreneurship by Adriatic-Ionian Macro-Region stakeholders (both public and private) and frame it into the international dimension
- Present business cases to a wide international audience
- Exploit potential for further actions beyond the NEXT project
- Promote the business and project matchmaking through NEXT-IS platform
- Allow stakeholders from the NEXT partnership to present in front of a potential audience of investors and peers.
- Access to international practices to be further investigated/exploited to strengthen Adriatic-Ionian Macro-Region entrepreneurial ecosystems
- opportunities for further partnerships investigated by the NEXT partners thanks to the meeting held during the GEC 2015
- at least 100 new registered users to http://nextisplatform.eu/en
BIOerg, biotech startup, launched a crowdfunding campaign on Next Equity, one of the equity crowdfunding authorized platforms by Consob. Next Equity, founded in Civitanova Marche launched his first campaign: BIOerg comes from the world of scientific research, founded by two young women, Giulia and Alessandra Cinti Micozzi. The company was the first funds from the winning E-Capital – business plan competition (20 thousand euro) and Footprint units (5 thousand), an initiative of the Chamber of Commerce for female entrepreneurs. The two founders, coming both from the University Politecnica delle Marche with different experiences of research and teaching, have combined their expertise in the fields of biology and economics of enterprise.
BIOerg is working on dextran, natural molecule (a polymer of glucose) obtained by fermentation and today used primarily in the pharmaceutical industry – it has a high market price-, which fluctuates between 300 and 3000 € per kilo depending on the purity of the product.