- fixed-telephone penetration has been declining for the past five years. By end 2014, there will be about 100 million fewer fixed-telephone subscriptions than in 2009.
- mobile-phones subscriptions will reach almost 7 billion by end 2014, and 3.6 billion of these will be in the Asia-Pacific region. BUT the market is approaching saturation levels, mobile-cellular growth rates have reached their lowest-ever level (2.6% globally).
- mobile-broadband subscriptions will reach 2.3 billion globally. Mobile-broadband penetration levels are highest in Europe (64%) and the Americas (59%), followed by CIS (49%), the Arab States (25%), Asia-Pacific (23%) and Africa (19%).
- By end 2014, fixed-broadband penetration will have reached almost 10 per cent globally. 44% subscriptions are in Asia and the Pacific, 25% are in Europe.
- Internet access is approaching saturation levels in developed countries. By end 2014, 44 per cent of the world’s households will have Internet access. Close to one-third (31%) of households in developing countries will be connected to the Internet, compared with 78 per cent in developed countries.
- By end 2014, the number of Internet users globally will have reached almost 3 billion. Two-thirds of the world’s Internet users are from the developing world. This corresponds to an Internet-user penetration of 40 per cent globally, 78 per cent in developed countries and 32 per cent in developing countries.
- informal education in the field of business and entrepreneurial skills,
- providing consultant services in business, human resources development, small and medium companies development and
- providing financial support to young people who want to start their own business or to develop the existing one (microcredit line)
- Analysis of the current situation of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Provide advice to citizens on the occasion of the structure and business registration.
- Providing information on legislation.
- Business plans.
- Preparation of investment projects.
- Feasibility studies .
- Making development projects .
- Making special studies to order.
- Statistical monitoring of small and medium-sized enterprises in the Royal Capital of Cetinje.
- Help in marketing , Management, organization, mediation between SMEs and consulting agencies, and other relevant and practical information.
- Business correspondence , translation , logistics and other support.
- Research development potential of Cetinje.
- Making contact with foreign investors.
- Participation in the formation of business incubators.
- Preparation of training programs for entrepreneurs in specific areas.
- Informing citizens and entrepreneurs in the field of energy efficiency.
- Informing citizens about credit lines and access to banks.
Save the date: 5, 6, 7 of June, Civitanova Marche (Italy)
Marche Region is organizing the event ‘INNOV-ATTORI: new challenges and opportunities in the European Context’. The event will be a place where different institutional actors and regional stakeholders will discuss about a participated governance of research and innovation policies.
The event, which targets local organizations, enterprises and Universities also coming from foreign countries involved in International Cooperation projects with the Marche Region, will be organized in plenary sessions, thematic workshops and B2B meetings. The focus will be on the role that innovation plays in terms of enterprises’ development. start-ups creation and public administration efficiency.
In this framework, several events focused on NEXT project have been planned:
- Thursday the 5th: NEXT workshop – Start ups: how to gain investors – from 4 to 6 pm
- Friday the 6th : NEXT workshop – Finance for Innovation: strategy and tools from the European programming perdio 2014 -2020 – from 10 to 12
- First NEXT match making event: Business Speed Dating – from 10 to 13
- Interview recording for the INNOVATION SMART PEOPLE GALLERY – from 10 to 17
Please be aware that interpretation Italian English is foreseen for the following events:
Thursday the 5th : Plenary session form 10 to 12:30 Workshop: Innovation voucher –form 15 to 17 NEXT workshop – Start ups: how to gain investors – from 4 to 6 pm Friday the 6th : Plenary sessions –form 10 to 12:30 and form 16 to 18 NEXT workshop – Finance for Innovation: strategy and tools from the European programming period 2014 -2020 – from 10 to 12 Workshop The opportunities for SMEs in Horizon 2020 – form 15 to 16.
For further information: