The European Commission has published data on Horizon 2020 financed projects (CORDIS website).
UK was the country with the highest number of approved projects, but Germany was awarded the higher amount of investment, followed by Spain and Italy. Germany has also the medium project impact (600.000 €), than France, Nederland and UK (400.000) and Italy (300.000). Here you can dowload Horizon 2020 Projects and Participants data extract
- Showcase the approach to entrepreneurship by Adriatic-Ionian Macro-Region stakeholders (both public and private) and frame it into the international dimension
- Present business cases to a wide international audience
- Exploit potential for further actions beyond the NEXT project
- Promote the business and project matchmaking through NEXT-IS platform
- Allow stakeholders from the NEXT partnership to present in front of a potential audience of investors and peers.
- Access to international practices to be further investigated/exploited to strengthen Adriatic-Ionian Macro-Region entrepreneurial ecosystems
- opportunities for further partnerships investigated by the NEXT partners thanks to the meeting held during the GEC 2015
- at least 100 new registered users to http://nextisplatform.eu/en