Save the date: 5, 6, 7 of June, Civitanova Marche (Italy)
Marche Region is organizing the event ‘INNOV-ATTORI: new challenges and opportunities in the European Context’. The event will be a place where different institutional actors and regional stakeholders will discuss about a participated governance of research and innovation policies.
The event, which targets local organizations, enterprises and Universities also coming from foreign countries involved in International Cooperation projects with the Marche Region, will be organized in plenary sessions, thematic workshops and B2B meetings. The focus will be on the role that innovation plays in terms of enterprises’ development. start-ups creation and public administration efficiency.
In this framework, several events focused on NEXT project have been planned:
- Thursday the 5th: NEXT workshop – Start ups: how to gain investors – from 4 to 6 pm
- Friday the 6th : NEXT workshop – Finance for Innovation: strategy and tools from the European programming perdio 2014 -2020 – from 10 to 12
- First NEXT match making event: Business Speed Dating – from 10 to 13
- Interview recording for the INNOVATION SMART PEOPLE GALLERY – from 10 to 17
Please be aware that interpretation Italian English is foreseen for the following events:
Thursday the 5th : Plenary session form 10 to 12:30 Workshop: Innovation voucher –form 15 to 17 NEXT workshop – Start ups: how to gain investors – from 4 to 6 pm Friday the 6th : Plenary sessions –form 10 to 12:30 and form 16 to 18 NEXT workshop – Finance for Innovation: strategy and tools from the European programming period 2014 -2020 – from 10 to 12 Workshop The opportunities for SMEs in Horizon 2020 – form 15 to 16.
For further information:
Period of implementation: 2014-2020
Total programme budget: EUR 2.30 billion in current prices
- Improve the framework conditions to make for the competitiveness and sustainability of Union enterprises including in the tourism sector
- Encouraging an entrepreneurial culture and promoting the creation and growth of SMEs.
- Improving access to finance for SMEs in the form of equity and debt
- Improving access to markets inside the Union and globally
- Specific objective No 1: Actions to improve the framework conditions for the competitiveness and sustainability of Union enterprises (384.4 million EUR)
- Specific objective No 2: Actions to promote entrepreneurship (86.8 million EUR)
- Specific objective No 3: Actions to improve access to finance for SMEs (1.4 billion EUR)
- Specific objective No 4: Actions to improve access to markets (535, 6 million EUR)
SME INSTRUMENTPeriod of implementation: 2014-2020 Total Programme Budget: 2.8 billion € Link: http://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/en/sme-instrument-0
Horizon 2020 is supporting Innovative Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) through a new dedicated SME instrument. SMEs can form collaborations according to their needs, including for subcontracting research and development work to apply for funding and support. In total, more than € 2.8 billion will be allocated for the SME instrument from 2014 to 2020, at least 7% of the total budget of the Societal Challenges and Leading and Enabling Technologies (LEIT) blocks of Horizon2020.
The aim of the SME Instrument is to fill the gaps in funding for early-stage, Research and Innovation SMEs and accelerating the exploitation of innovations. Projects will be selected through a bottom-up approach within a given societal challenge or enabling technology of H2020. They must be of clear interest and benefit to SMEs and have a clear European dimension.
- speed to market,
- stimulating the state’s economy,
- business success and profit.
- Training of creating a business model / Business Model Canvas Training
- Training validate business ideas / Validation Board Training
- Training of interviewing clients / Mama Test Training
- Reform of the financing of higher education and the introduction of standards for the provision of quality;
- Development of human resources through initiatives internationalization;
- Establishment of a competitive environment for research;
- Management, monitoring and evaluation of the project.