Regional Council of Shkodra – Partner Next
Regional Council of Shkodra is a second level unit of local government. Its functions are based on law 8652, date 31.07.2000. The institution is composed of a political decision making level- Regional Council – and a technical level – Administration of Regional Council.
The Regional Council is divided into the following operative structures:
– Office of External Relations
– Directorate of Public Procurement – Programming & Development
– Department of Finance and Budget – Department of Urban Planning
– Director of the human resources and legal bureau – Directory of services
– Department of drafting and project monitoring
– Land Protection Inspectorate
The main contribution of the Region in the project framework is related in activities of supporting in reaching the project goals on Technology Transfer actions.