- Learn about the origin and the most recent developments of the Triple Helix (TH) model
- Understand the TH model and how it can be applied for managing Academia-Business-Government (ABG) interactions
- Learn about institutional practices associated with innovation systems and how to engage with institutions to ignite innovation process
- Explore the role of institutions as intermediaries and moderating agents for Triple Helix interactions
- Understand the role and expectations of different innovation stakeholders in the public and the private sector
- Reflect upon current government innovation policies and the strategic response by industry and universities
- Learn from successful cases which critical actions across the Industry-University-Government interface can boost innovation at micro and macro scale.
The event, which targets local organizations, enterprises and Universities also coming from foreign countries involved in International Cooperation projects with the Marche Region, will be organized in plenary sessions, thematic workshops and B2B meetings. The focus will be on the role that innovation plays in terms of enterprises’ development. start-ups creation and public administration efficiency.
Furthermore, a expo area will be set up, where enterprises located in Marche Region will present technological solutions, prototypes, and innovative services that resulted from financed projects.
I kindly ask you to insert this event onto your agenda; I believe in fact that this event will be important for focusing on the role innovation actors are nowadays called to play.
A detailed agenda of the event will follow soon.With my best regards, Sara Giannini Marche Region councillor
Mostar, 11.04.2014 Information Technology Fair SIT 2014/International Economy Fair Mostar 2014
The conference aims to promote NEXT project and to emphasize importance of software development which will help exchange and transfer of knowledge and technology in region. Primarily, the Conference will introduce NEXT to local and regional stakeholders through a presentation at the meeting as well as at the showroom stands. Secondary, notable experts from IT world in the region, managers of companies and associations as well as representatives of the academic community, will present their innovative solutions in development and use of software in education and businesses. Companies that are going to introduce their software solutions at the conference will also have showroom for all five days of the Fair. All stakeholders and different visitors of this very important international fair will have opportunity of networking and B2B talks with leading IT companies in Herzegovina on a daily basis at the showroom stand.
Marche Region is organising, in the framework of the project NEXT, the first Local Working Group targeting Universities and Centers for Research and Technology Transfer. The meeting will take plase on the 08th April 2014 in Ancona. The activities presented during the meeting aim at supporting Universitites and CRTT to build relationships with the local communities located in the Adriatic basin. The event will constitute an opportunity to learn about the project and the opportunities it provides to the CRTT sited in the Marche region; besides, it will be an important occasion for starting dialogue and gather feedback, expectations and needs from the innovation actors to which NEXT intends to respond. The objective of NEXT project (www.project-next.eu) is the set up of a collaborative platform that supports the ‘innovation and technology transfer in the countries of the Adriatic’, through the creation of :
• a virtual space of integration and cooperation (online platform) for sharing information and for access to common services for matching supply / demand for R & I in the leading sectors of the territories involved;
• an orientation for the design of strategies for projects development, provided to the actors involved (companies, universities, research centers) in order to integrate and capitalize knowledge and encourage the transfer of technology, particularly in the areas of specialization of the Adriatic –Ionian Region.
For info and registrations:www.regione.marche.it; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org Agenda of the Meeting